Help to provide meals for poor Kids
Join Us We Need Your Help
The free Food Program is focused on distributing hot, nutritious and fresh food to poor, needy & hungry children across pockets of poverty in India. We have a daily nutritious meal coverage for more than 1,20,000 hungry & underprivileged children and our daily food distribution regimen is smooth, efficient and dependable – 365 days a year.
Our belief is that the Nutritious Meal Program has an important “socialisation role”. Food should be served in an organized, dignified, equitable, and friendly manner. Towards this, our model Nutritious meals and free food program routine strictly observes the following serving rules:
• All our meals are served in a clean open space which has been swept in advance every day.
• All children are made to wash their hands with soap before eating.
• Adequate quantity is served with a second helping if required.
• Absolutely No wastage of food, with any extra food, if any, re-distributed to the needy.
• Safe and clean disposal of Paper Plates and Cups.